rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Me and my bitch

Me and my bitch

1. as putin once said, "it's better not to argue with women."

2. why do you have conversations over the phone? limit your interaction with women to her coming over, banging, and talking post-sex. What is so important to talk about that you can't wait until she comes over? I'm assuming y'all live in the same city.

3. everything else i wanted to say has been said.

4. at the end of the day, it starts with your attitude holistically. Why do you care so much about the little details? As far as I can tell, she didn't disrespect you until you started shit and behaved like a woman on the rag. She had to hang up early? Who the fuck cares? She didn't go immediately to sleep? You sound like a chinese girl tracking her boyfriend's every single movement. Of course she's gonna give you shit and disrespect you once you started the altercation - by starting the altercation you IMMEDIATELY lost the right to be respected.

5. By demonstrating how much you care about the little details, you reveal how much importance you place a woman on your emotional needs. Your ego should be as divorced from your woman as much as possible.

Messages In This Thread