rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fuck Buddys = Getting Lazy?

Fuck Buddys = Getting Lazy?

Quote: (07-26-2011 12:47 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (07-26-2011 12:42 PM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

Mixx, haven't you talked about banging chicks multiple times before? Some chick in Slovenia, no?

That's odd to be grossed out by pussy just cause you fucked it, gotta get those morning after bangs.

Yeah, a VERY RARE ocurrence. That was 1 year ago, and if I saw her again, I would have ZERO desire to fuck her. I will if there is something to gain from it or I can get from her in return.

Ironically, I felt she was my soul mate, which is why I HAD TO RUN and never look back.

Don't get me wrong; I have done repeat bangs....forcefully or being coerced, or bribed to do so!

As far as kink goes, I don't need repeat bangs gor that. Women do kinky shit with me on very first lays including choke hold position around her neck.

Mixx

If you felt she was your soul mate..why would you run? That suggests a fear of commitment. I bang different lizards because I want to..not because there is a pressure.

I would be a beta if I felt that beta-ism was my thing..but I feel great piping different sluts.

If I felt a woman was my soul mate, I would hang about and see how that one plays out.

I don't think one can continue to chase and fcuk different girls forever. As we get older, the chase becomes meaningless and we look for a deeper meaning.

Even if we step out from time to time, one will meet a woman that it's worth coming back to.

I would take old nemesis's relationship as a perfect example. I believe he is married with kids and a wife that understands human nature.

His wife understand his need as a man and allows him to step out from time to time with discretion. A wife like that would be perfect for me.
Either that, or a wife like Mystique (a shapeshifter) [Image: heart.gif]

I am not doubting you, Mixx, your lifestyle sounds highly enjoyable to me but certain words you use make me wonder if you are questioning it.

On the other hand, you could just be a natural born player and it's against your genetic constitution to ever settle down.

Those are concepts to mull over. At the end of the day, it's your life.

On a side note, most of my close friends in UK have all wified up. I talk to them and they know I continue to decimate hoes. Do I feel left out?
Not in the slightest.
But over time, I may look for the bonafide..

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Messages In This Thread