rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Me and my bitch

Me and my bitch

She wasn't being a bitch. You made the mistake of trying to be super-cool and go "this is how you sleep huh" and "don't get too comfortable" when really you should have been sincere with your feelings, or, realize your feelings are incorrect and change them. Instead, YOU were being the bitch by making a problem out of (what seems to be) nothing, and you weren't even direct with your feelings, just making disparaging and disrespectful remarks. She didn't need to be told to be respectful to you, cuz she wasn't being disrespectful in the first place, at least not in her intentions. You overstepped the line when you started telling her to do things she didn't need to be told. Her reaction to that was fair.

I've had friends on Skype who I will talk to and they will take a while to respond, because they're distracting themselves with other stuff on their computer. So I get that thing, where you're primed and ready for the conversation, but the other person isn't taking it seriously. As it has turned out in some of their cases, and might be with your girl, they just had a different viewpoint. They weren't intentionally being disrespectful or inconsiderate, they didn't know their actions bothered me. It's possible it was the same thing with her, in which case you should have just made your needs clear. If she was a good person she would respect that.

Messages In This Thread