rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Carlos100 approach thread

Carlos100 approach thread

#9 I had 15 minutes to kill before an appointment today, so went into a coffee shop. Sat down with my coffee at a big table across from a really cute J-girl. I noticed she was studying English. I caught her eye and asked her in Japanese if she was studying English. She smiled and said yes, then started talking to her friend next to her. I got out a pen and piece of paper and wrote my name and email (I don't give out my cell # for reasons that should be evident above. I know it cockblocks me but that's fine.) Right before getting up to leave, I asked her her name, then told her mine and told her to email me if she would like to practice her English. She smiled and said thank-you and I was outta there.

I know that's weak game. I should have broken into their conversation and tried to establish more rapport in the few minutes time I had and tried to get her contact info. At least I did something. Before, I wouldn't have done anything.

Messages In This Thread