rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

In Phnom Penh

In Phnom Penh

Am posting on my 3 weeks off craziness in this city....pretty much nothing but pros and semi pros here....at least I the tourist areas...I have literally lost count of how many I banged now....when I first arrived I was totally against giving money and have met a few who didn't require it...but after a while I realized the only ones hot enough or worthy of banging mostly required money because were in such high demand.... my standards quickly shot up after the first week of being here...hit up pontoon and the after hours g club a lot.....very frequently... got to the point where I would see only one or two girls each night actually worth banging.....the rest were 5s and 6s at best....and 9 out of 10 times the only hot ones wanted money and a good bit of those required gaming as well....and let me tell you, the hot ones are especially viscous if you try not to pay or low ball.....had two of them on the phone with a screaming Cambodia guy asking for my room number to come get payback....

The girls who would agree to go home free all were not up to my looks standard s with the exception of 2 girls I met the entire trip....anyone bragging about banging free girls in pontoon is banging 6s at best....although ironically, the best looking girl I got and saw on a regular basis...wasn't a pay girl....quite strange actually... she refused tuk tuk money several times and money in general and was gasp....an actual good girl who had a decent job and always by far the hottest girl in pontoon when there. Not saying much on most nights there . But she is a legit mate 8...something very rate fir Cambodia in general......only one I met like this the entire time here...and she was in tears when seeing me take home a semi.pro one night...the other hot girl I was seeing for free was a freelancer at a girlie bar but didn't want money because she wanted a relationship with a guy she liked but also had other guys sending her money from overseas.... this made me stop hanging out with her despite her harrassing messages and stalking....

Also, these girls get it out for you easily.....if you bang them then bang others in the pontoon g pub scene they all get together and will conspire against you which is dangerous in a country like thus where is can be assassinated for less than $50 paid to a gunman.....I had multiple girls at different nights bad mouth ing me to the new girl I was with and girls I couldn't even reckognize or remember yelling at me and swearing.......in short....be careful here...your rep builds very quickly and watch out for the tuk tuk drivers hangi.g outside pontoon and anywhere fir that matter....had a large angry group surround me one night visibly looming for blood......I quickly darted away....they all will act like they want to be your friend.... bs....they want your money and/or see something bad happen to you....trust no one here....foreign ers are found dead here frequently and they rule it as suicide... the police are useless.... this place is gunslinger territory..... when the Shit hits the fan u better 've awfully fast on your feet......I have also been aggressively followed by angry looking younger males multiple times....had a random older lady crying tears telling me three tuk tuk drivers who tried befriending me were out for my blood.....fun place to let loose but most of the people including the women only see u as money and are strung out vicious people in general who have gone through had dships most of us will never have to experience.

Messages In This Thread