rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

great article on "Girls and Software"

great article on "Girls and Software"

Quote: (06-15-2014 11:51 PM)cooledcannon Wrote:  

I am probably going to go out and seem highly misogynistic even for RVF but I do think the vast majority of women should just pick a guy that they like and make babies a bunch of times and stay home looking after the children, homeschooling them while the guy works. It seems like such a waste of a chick when you see them working.
I agree, but don't consider it misogynistic. We love women and want what's best for them: fulfilling their biological purpose.

To me, the real misogynists are those who encourage women to pursue things which will not make them happy or fulfilled: careers, consumerism and casual sex. Feminism is responsible for untold female misery and depression. Young Western women are set to be the largest percentage in history to fail to get married and reproduce, thereby failing to have any real purpose to their lives.

Promoting masculine men, feminine women and traditional gender roles is the opposite of woman-hating.

Messages In This Thread