rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Opening a Set of Two Women

Opening a Set of Two Women

I like the ballsy approach, but this can really get messy quick. Granted, it's a 50/50 shot things will go your way, which is better than what you had before - ZERO. I guess smiling and playfully bantering is a MUST as to not confuse it as an insult.

I've seen girls go in dressing rooms together, rub their asses/tits against each other naked, and call it "havig fun" or "girls being girls" and would be offended at being called a lesbo, no matter what tone of voice you use.

The only way this make work against them is if you had everyone else around you, agreeing with you, in your case they did as everyone started laughing. Hoever, if you were all alone, and nobody had your back publicly, they would have been very antagonistic. It's a natural instinct to defend ones own sexuality.

The reason why this has been accepted is because EVERY MAN IN THE WORLD GETS TURNED ON TO SEE 2 GIRLS HAVING SEX OR MAKING OUT!

Now, straight women want to barf at seeing 2 gay guys make out. Women are not turned on by gay guys making out or touching.

Which is why a group of STRAIGHT guy friends in a hot tub not even touching each other would be seen gay. Not even have to touch for it to be labeled gay. Women can strap on a dildo, fuck her friend in the ass, and it's STILL QUESTIONABLE IF SHES GAY!

Mixx

Messages In This Thread