rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you game 10's ?

Do you game 10's ?

Quote: (06-15-2014 09:42 AM)Blackliter Wrote:  

Yea, game every girl. most likely you'll be shot down. but its whatever. don't let it get to you and you're set.

Don't waste time on her though. no use appeasing and validating her. hot girls know they're hot, don't need to tell them their pretty (i learned last night, experimented with 4 or 5 hot girls)

Instead need to get them engaged as fast as possible, and then slightly neg them and make it seem like they can't get you. they'll go crazy then.

Yeah - that is some other point - Mystery has a lot on that subject - special negs for Models: "A model, eh? Hand model?"

Also quite a few other negs like: "Oh everyone is coming to LA/NY - the city is full with beatiful girls who want to make it in this town. What sets you apart from the other beautiful girls? Because beauty is temporary anyway you know." That way she starts qualifying to you and actually thinks you care more about her personality than her looks.

Neil Strauss did such a routine on Jessica Alba in her prime back then: (one may think whatever of Strauss, but he did that well)

In the video she actually did not realize that she was gamed, which is funny of course. "Game would not work on me" - hehe

I still think Day Game is 10x better for 9s and 10s than Night-Game unless you are Christian McQeen or a famous actor.

Messages In This Thread