rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Opening a Set of Two Women

Opening a Set of Two Women

Approaching sets is harder than approaching a woman by herself. There are a lot more risks involved (e.g., cockblocking jealous friend, you have to have good social skills and make sure to connect with everyone, etc.) But, as we progress with our game, we become better and better at it, and we eventually step up to the next level.

Gentlemen, I'd like to share an opener gem which I discovered and think is great for opening a set of two, and ONLY two, women.

Here it is:

"Oh, you're lesbians?"

Let me explain a little bit of the reasoning behind this opener. Physical contact between non-gay men in American society is basically restricted to just a handshake. Women, on the other hand, are given far more leeway in terms of holding hands, hugging, kissing, and showing affection. A woman's female friends are more open and receiving of her physical contact, while almost any type of "male bonding" is immediately seen as gay. Thus, here is a good way to exploit this cultural phenomenon.

In high school, I remember staying at a hotel where scholastic competitions between schools were being held. At that time, since I was away from my helicopter parents, I tasted a bit of freedom and decided to have some fun. A pair of girls were sitting on the floor, waiting for their turn to be called up to compete. They were both listening to their iPods. Then they did this thing in which they shared a headphone. You know, like when one person has the bud in one ear and the other person has the bud in the other? Well, one of the girls decided to place her head in the other girl's lap. It was like this:

[Image: stock-photo-two-girls-in-lingerie-laying...873132.jpg]

O.K., it wasn't that erotic, but you get the idea. So, I said:

"XXX, I would get up if I were you."

"Why?"

"Because you look like lesbians."

Laughter immediately ensued. All the people in the room were laughing their pants off. I was surprised. I didn't think it was that funny. But they were decent girls and didn't take any offense and were also laughing themselves. In fact, one of them that had never paid any attention to me whatsoever on the ride to the hotel, but on the drive back, she was literally begging me to listen with her to her iPod, asking me what songs I liked, tried to introduce me to some of her stuff that she listened to, and was eye-fucking me even though she had a bf.

Let me say that I have only tested out this opener only a few times, but have seen highly successful results. It's up to you to see fit how you want to use it. Remember, don't say it in a way that actually insults them. Say it in a neutral way like you've got their back against the haters.

Why this opener works:

1) It qualifies the women. They will vehemently deny that they're lesbians and try to "prove it."

2) It demonstrates DHV.

3) Great for indirect game. Since you thought they were homosexual instead of heterosexual, they're going to assume that you had no primary motives of hitting on them. What kind of a straight guy is going to hit on lesbians?

4) You don't run the risk of one of them cockblocking you. Since the statement was aimed towards both of them, you're qualifying both of them at the same time.

Like I said, I'm still testing this thing out, but I've got a good feeling about it. I'm thinking of a hypothetical conversation might go like this:

Me: "Oh, you're lesbians?" or "I'm glad to see a lesbian couple out in the open. You guys have my support in spite of all the haters."

Them: "We're not lesbians."

Me: "Really? I could've sworn you were. I have a cousin that's lesbian, and I can tell when someone is or isn't gay."

Them: "Like how?"

Me: "Well, I noticed you girls were showing much more affection and physical contact than those two people over there."

Them: ....

Me: "Tell ya what. Why don't both of you, to prove that you aren't lesbians, each kiss me on the cheeks at the same time?" (Kinda ballsy and risky, but the likelihood is probably better if you're in a bar or a party.)

Hello.

Messages In This Thread