rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Roosh V PT/Physiotherapy Thread

The Roosh V PT/Physiotherapy Thread

Quote: (06-13-2014 01:36 AM)Prophylaxis Wrote:  

Quote: (06-09-2014 06:20 AM)void Wrote:  

Hi Prophylaxis and anyone who can chime in on this,

Body Chart: Right shoulder
Mechanism of injury: Heavy and very fast hit sideways on my stiff and extend right arm 3 days ago. If I wasn't as trained as I am, it probably would have dislocated the shoulder.
Aggravating factors: There is no pain or swelling, (I don't feel pain with joint injuries *experience*). Feels a little bit unstable. The arm/hand tingles sometimes as if it goes numb.
Easing factors: Could I have injured the rotator cuff/ligaments/nervs, with this accident.

Hey void,

Do you mind going over exactly what happened more specifically.

What movement occurred, and what sport were you playing?
I operated a heavy machine and tried to push something with my extended arm when it got jacked sideways. no big movement, only a few inches.

When do you notice the tingling/numbness?
It went away and was random, no specific stance of my arm.

Have you previously had a dislocated or subluxed (partially discloated shoulder)?
No

Do you avoid any movements or exercises since the incident a few days ago?
I have no pain, put I felt something was little bit off and built myself a shoulder sling and wore it for 3 days. It starts to feel normal again.

Do you have any neck pain?
No
I consulted a physical therapist friend and he said it probably is some micro muscle ruptures.
I will pause my workout for this week.

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Messages In This Thread