rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Should I do 100 approaches?

Should I do 100 approaches?

Quote: (06-12-2014 11:06 PM)thedavidgt Wrote:  

Alright, so I know the most common advice for those new in the game is to just bite the bullet and do 100 approaches.

However, right now I am 16. School is out and I have a lot of time on my hands. I'm doing everything to improve myself (lifting, eating right, reading) etc, but need a way to improve my game.

I don't expect to get any action from my 100 approaches, I'm mostly doing these to sharpen my conversation skills and to eliminate approach anxiety so that it won't be a problem later. Basically, I am trying to improve my game to the point where I won't fuck it up when I actually get opportunities when school starts again.

What I really need is a way to interact with lots of women (ideally I will never see them again). So my question is: are there any good hobbies/activities/jobs that will allow me to do this or should I just do a lot of casual approaches?

HELL YEAH YOU SHOULD DO 100 APPROACHES.

High school is so inconsequential in the grand scheme of things, now is the time to say what's up to that cute Goth girl that nobody ever talks to. To bump into that sophomore cheerleader. Run game on those chubby "dance squad chicks". Say what's up to stopper on the girl's soccer team. Figure out what's happening with the student body treasurer.

Now I'm not saying you need to asking where the pet shop is during 2nd lunch, or trying to isolate a chick behind the bleachers EVERY CHANCE YOU GET....but now's the time to learn to be social.

As you get older, the high school repeats itself.

In college, the people divide up
- nerds in one corner
- black, latino, indian, asian kids over here
- jocks over there
- pretty girls over here
- arty people over there
- ESL kids at their own table
- never see the special needs or emotionally disturbed kids anymore, not like grade school

And when you get out into the work force, you'll see the same thing happen in corporate
- the jocks and douchebags go into management
- the pretty chicks are in sales or HR
- the nerds go into engineering and IT
- and lol @ minorities and creative @ a fortune 500 (I'm sorta kidding but not)

*that's if you're lucky enough to get a job, or maybe you're smart enough to start your own biz...

Now is the time to realize that these people are just like me and you.
Living, breathing, capable of mistakes, dumb at times, brilliant at others.

They aren't just stock characters and villains in the movie that runs in your mind.

The safe way is to join a bunch of clubs, and then warm/worm your way into introductions.

The G-way is to stop a mf'er in the hall when classes change.

"Who the fuck are you, and how come I don't know you, even though we've been going to the same set of schools for a decade?"

Now's the time when you're full of testosterone and all of the danger avoidance parts of your brain haven't formed. If you're the sort of kid who thinks, hmm maybe I can jump the Grand Canyon with my bike and a backpack full of fireworks - you won't always be that kid.

Assuming you've got some homies to kick it with already, some boys that have your back when hot Debate Team chick calls you out, now's the time to see what it's really like to free yourself from the matrix.

All that's sacred, comes from youth © E. Vedder.

God if I could go back to HS with a resource like RVF.

WIA

Messages In This Thread