rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

gaming in indianapolis

gaming in indianapolis

Used to live in NapTown and ruled that city and Bloomington for 5 years. Had every club on Meridian On Lock to the extreme.

Downtown:

Day Game

-Circle Center Mall
-Anywhere on the Circle really
-Keystone At The Crossing for rich chicks and hot milfs

Night Game

Downtown Indy

-6 Lounge. Get the Milk Bar On Lock, the VIP area. Dope Miamiesque like decor.
-Bartinis: place cracks the fuck off, huge spot great for roaming and spittin game.
-Blu Lounge: smaller but good for bottle service.
-Subterra: tiny but always had fun and almost 100% pull rate.
-Sensu: used to crack the fuck off, but fell the fuck off. Might try it though maybe it's improved.
-Nicky Blaine's for Cigars and Business Meetings. Dope spot on the Circle walk down some stairs and enter a dope world of black leather, varnished wood and a very masculine vibe. Waitresses are hot too.

The beauty of club hopping in Indy is that ALL the clubs worth hitting are literally in a 1-2 block radius on Meridian which makes it easy to bounce venues etc.

Broad Ripple used to be dope, but last time I was there it's gotten very urban. Not my thing, but may be yours. Cops everywhere.

Bloomington is good everywhere. If you ATTEMPT any game there you will get laid. Hot co-eds and fun party town.

-Skip Purdue.

About to record the podcast, but that's off the top of my head. I know Indy like the back of my hand and had some great fucking times. Only downfall is the city is small, so you will definitely run into the same girls over and over.

Messages In This Thread