rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Indonesia>Thailand>Camobida

Indonesia>Thailand>Camobida

Waiting for IOI's will always make it easier but usually you can do better if you approach hotter girls...

I went to X2 with 192 the other night. We got quiet a few IOI's from girls around us but I ended up cold approaching a girl that I really liked. She was a business girl from Bali visiting her family in Jakarta and went out with her nephew this night. 40 minutes later we are making out in front of him. While making out with her I got by far the most IOI's this night which kind of confirms: "Chicks in JKT go to night clubs specifically to get fucked on that night, not to give their numbers." Just a pitty I did not had a hotel and had to go back to the airport.

Indonesia is really not the place where you have to play the numbers game and hook up with okish girls. Just go for the hottest girls and if everything fails you have still easy lays available... But dont wait too long as the best choices seems to be gone early.

Messages In This Thread