rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Yet another damn Philippines trip report...

Yet another damn Philippines trip report...

Quote: (06-04-2014 11:32 AM)Kaebs Wrote:  

You people keep making online dating seem like a pussy paradise, haha, Thanks 4 the data sheet bro

You mind telling us about whether or not you can walk form place to place Davao due to rhr's claim that people dont?

rhr is from Germany, man. Keep that in mind when you read that he thinks it's not walkable. His standards are MUCH higher than an American's, regarding walkability and public transportation.

If you're American, Davao is basically like an American city, you can walk about or take a taxi. BUT there are times when there is construction, and you have to walk on the street. Also, crossing the streets is more dangerous than in America, the cars just come at you and you have to just walk forward and hope they stop, which they usually do. It's not a big deal, but safety-wise that kind of thing wouldn't fly in America, and I'm thinking Germany is similar, since rhr was pretty surprised by it.

Since I've been to Mexico, I saw it as similar to Mexico, more of the "who gives a f***" attitude common to certain things in the Philippines and Mexico.

Messages In This Thread