rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Handwriting proves to be important

Handwriting proves to be important

If you want to improve your handwriting I'd suggest picking up either a fountain pen or a japanese brush pen ("fude") - they are smoother but less forgiving, so highlight any weaknesses.

Quote: (06-11-2014 09:07 AM)Checkmat Wrote:  

Sometimes on dates I'll analyze the girl's handwriting. It's the difference between cold-reading because they are not just being told their personality, but also WHY you could tell from their handwriting. The LOVE it.

Graphology, or the science of handwriting analysis, is something of a pseudo-science although the FBI and many other reputable agencies have employed professional graphologists in the past.

A good book to check out if you're interested in learning how this stuff works is Handwriting Analysis: Putting It To Work For You http://www.amazon.com/Handwriting-Analys...graphology

Graphology is basic cold reading pretending to be an analytical skill. The books are handy to learn some terminology, but making it up on the spot is just as effective. It feels more personal because it's allegedly based on something they've given to you, just like horoscopes.

"The way these loops cross the stems, this indicates someone who is open to the world, but occasionally guarded"

"yes, and the dots on the "i"s are forceful, showing a personal confidence and self-reliance"

"I'd hate myself if I had that kind of attitude, if I were that weak." - Arnold

Messages In This Thread