rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

South Afica + Botswana Datasheet

South Afica + Botswana Datasheet

When I was in South Africa (Capetown) I must say I was not impressed with the quality. Perhaps it is better on the other side of the country, but Ethiopia, Ruanda have you beat I'd say when it comes to pretty black girls. Angola also I heard has very nice girls. North Africa as well, Morocco fi but thats another category. But off course as a whole Id say Africa is underrated for sure and many girls are pretty easy to get with and Im sure South Africa has some nice potential as well. About those aids figures, hmm according to official authorities they are very high. The numbers might be skewed within demographies but I would still take a lot of care though. Also in Capetown a white 'afrikaner' told me that aids is concentrated with the blacks and white ratios are very low, also stating that interracial relations are rare as you said, is that true?

Messages In This Thread