rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

With American Girls, Every Day Is A Larry David Day

With American Girls, Every Day Is A Larry David Day

Quote: (06-11-2014 03:04 AM)cooledcannon Wrote:  

Quote: (06-11-2014 02:01 AM)It_is_my_time Wrote:  

I have worked security at various bars for about a decade now. It blows my mind at the most common sense helpful shit American women will argue against. Shit there to protect them or the bar, but if they don't want to do it, they will melt down and throw a shit fit. Obviously alcohol makes them even worse, but it is just dumb founding.

Something as simple as putting on their shoes. The floor is full of broken glass. The bar rule is you have to wear shoes at all time. And every night you will see women running around without shoes on. And if you were to tell them they are breaking the rules of the bar and must put on their shoes or leave they would be willing to fight you tooth and nail to the bitter end to not have to put on their shoes. So often I explain that they have to put their shoes on because there is broken glass all over the floor and it is for their safety. Still that often doesn't work and they act like you don't exist.

So you then find their MALE friends and explain to them the situation and those poor guys have to explain to the dumb skanks that they have to put on their shoes.

As someone who goes barefoot all the time, the risks of broken glass is highly overrated and to an extent irrational. I can literally step on broken glass and if I step lightly I wont get cut. More likely, I look where I am going and dodge it... Or it is small enough that I will not feel it.

I understand liability and shielding yourself from getting sued but they are grown adults and being barefoot is pretty much not dangerous at all.

I would argue about it. Although I havent been to many bars, yesterday I got kicked out from one(I was in the city in the daytime, and was taking shelter from the rain) for not wearing shoes. I couldnt be arsed arguing so I just left. I know its easy for me to "just put some shoes on"(though its not standard for me to carry them) and some places just want to seem more fancy and have a dress code but it just is highly annoying and I would never really want to go back.

Ive never been kicked out of anywhere else(like shops or resteraunts or theme parks), and I would never do nightgame if its standard for bars to kick me out like that.

Maybe your feet are calloused enough to be able to protect themselves from broken glass. IDK. I do know this isn't true for normal people. I stepped on a tiny piece of glass a few years back. And I was not able to walk right for about 10 days. I can't imagine what a large piece of glass would do.

Bars where you live just let you come in barefoot?

Messages In This Thread