rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is it Really Our Puritan Influenced Society That Bred Feminism in The US and UK?

Is it Really Our Puritan Influenced Society That Bred Feminism in The US and UK?

I disagree with everyone. Feminism is a trivial PR stunt, the face of moving women into the work force in the interests of Capital. They needed more workers, more slaves, and convinced women that this ability to be "professionals" was a great opportunity. Now EVERYONE'S exhausted, not just husbands.

Hypergamy has been built into females by evolution since, I don't know, the frogs we evolved from. Who had the biggest croak lolzlzl.

As the capitalist economy functioned better and better, and made some individuals wealthier and wealthier, (coinciding with better/more reliable lifespan nutrition , height, and symmetry for the winners) the competition (the amount and wealth of high status males) simply became stratospheric.

Women didn't take power, it was given to them by Capital who needed more members of the managerial class so they could do even less work. Hence female drones who think they're powerful but are merely pushing paper, or more accurately now, centralized data.

Today I was in trader joe's and the number of vigorous 6 foot+ blond girls from the upper middle class at the nearby university was amazing.

evolution is happening all around you all the time.

where do those girls come from? 6'3" insider ( connected to upper middle class money, 1M houses, several generations of savings and professional pursuits) fathers nailing hot 5'8" chicks, leaving me behind in the evolutionary race.

If you want hot chicks, simply do better-- because at every moment the rich get richer and the tall get taller.

Game is a hack , a way to temporarily end-run the evolutionary process, but women fundamentally seek the highest status males, and high status in America-- is pretty fucking high.

Nature won't negotiate.

I quote her: "Adapt, migrate, or die, bitches."

I've adapted financially, intellectually, and physically to about my limits, I prefer not to die in the immediate future, so the remaining optimal tactic remains:

Philippines!!!

Messages In This Thread