rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Vice Links Up With Black Dude In Moscow

Vice Links Up With Black Dude In Moscow

Quote: (06-07-2014 06:17 AM)DaveR Wrote:  

Quote: (06-06-2014 08:13 PM)rhodey Wrote:  

Hmmm Ghetto? I don't see that.

Quote: (06-06-2014 10:33 PM)slotek Wrote:  

The guy is far from ghetto

You can call it what you like, but the point is: the way he speaks, dresses and acts brings far more attention to himself than his skin colour does. Nowhere in Europe will you find people who act that way.

I believe what brings attention is that he is a young articulate black man dressed in hihop attire and he pulls attractive white women in a xenophobic country

He's somewhat of an enigma because his style contradicts his core. He's basically as non ghetto as you can yet he embraces HIP HOP style This is something non black dudes can pull off routinely but it's rare for a brotha.

He's self defining, non conformist and he doesn't apologize.

He also doesn't disassociate himself from his black brethren from overseas who do not benefit from US nationality or fame.

He's got courage to speak out against racist attacks even though he knows he's being tracked by groups that don't mean him well....

I give him way more respect than dudes who brag about low hanging fruit in third world countries and inflated notch counts.

Simply put the brotha has game and for that I give him props.

Messages In This Thread