rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hotel check in girl

Hotel check in girl

Quote: (06-07-2014 09:46 AM)Dulceácido Wrote:  

I did this in 2004 and I'm still very close with the girl. We see each other every time I go back to her country. Worked out awesomely.

The main thing you have to keep in mind is to protect her job at all costs. Don't flirt with her in front of not even one other employee, regardless of status--not the door man, not her counterpart, not the bell boy, etc. You have to be very delicate and demonstrate to her that you can be discreet and keep things under wraps.

I would do a little casual flirting with her (on the side or under your breath) to show her that you aware of and respect her work situation and THEN ask her out. If she values her job and you go straight to guns and ask her out you're going to get blown up, for sure.

Don't try any of that sneaky shit unless it's just an opener to isolate her from her fellow employees for you to let her know, if not your true intentions, then at least your interest in her as more than someone who could find you a toothbrush...

Having trouble so far isolating her. There's always another worker in earshot....Yesterday, I started a conversation with her but as soon as I did the other FUGLY helper came right up and stood there trying to participate in the convo.
ALso...I discovered she's not just the check in girl...she works in the sales office. So...she was just training a few days behind the front desk....now she mostly sits in her office. The door is usually open but she's on her computer with her back facing the door. I was thinking about walking by and saying "excuse me" and trying to get a local restaurant recco. to start a convo again....but I'm still hoping maybe I can catch her alone at front desk where I don't have to "sneak up" behind her while she's in her office.
Will keep posted as to what happens.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Messages In This Thread