rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

confused girl

confused girl

Quote: (09-25-2009 03:25 PM)kerouac Wrote:  

What you are basically posting here is that you have strong feelings for a girl and she is messing with your head a little bit. In the "PUA" community this is called a oneitis, except she sounds like she's a little sadistic. A lot of times girls who have a boyfriend who is not treating them very well will find male friends (in this case she even called you a sister-- she is basically trying to put you down) in order to feel better since their boyfriends are a bit careless with them.

What I would say in this case is to move on to greener pastures. Start acting like a roommate with her or friend or whatever, but don't spend all your time imagining how you would like to screw her, because it doesn't sound like it's going to happen any time soon.

kerouac :
very true and very close analysis!!!
OMG, exactly ... I came to the same point that she tried to put me down by saying that ........
Many Many tHanks for your advise and I am really thankful to you for your advise .. I amust saythis once again that I am ompressed by the level of understanding that you have got for the female psychology...

One more thing please, should I allow her to come to my personal zone and if she tries to wash my cloth and cook for me, how should i react? I dont know how to stay normal and keep that fuck out of mind..

THnaksfor all this

Messages In This Thread