rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why girls are flaking so much today

Why girls are flaking so much today

It's definitely the culture and smart phones / social media.

Back in 2008 and earlier, I hardly ever got flaked on and I was, in comparison to now, fatter, broke, dressed poorly, had plenty of beta anti-games etc.

I usually go after seemingly highly interested girls through social circles who vibe super well on the first meetings, have common friends that can vouch for me, tell me deep personal stuff etc. and they still flake. Instead of meeting up with me, they try to stalk me on social media, although they often find nothing, as although I'm on FB, I hardly have a presence. I think they just have very poor social skills and are terrified of the relationship (casual or serious) becoming real.

I just accept that 99% of Western girls I meet will be like that. In comparison, the recent girls I dated from France, Russia and Argentina would meet up like normal people and we had a great time. I txt them the time and place, they show up, there's no phone jiujitsu and BS who-cares-least play.

I know you guys say they will never flake on a high value guy blah blah outcome independence blah blah but at the end of the day, I only want to work so hard for a certain level of quality. These are average attractive girls we're talking about here, not rare beauties. My time is better off invested in other more fruitful pursuits.

Messages In This Thread