rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Collegehumor's ranking of "The Sexiest[Celebrity] Woman Alive" poll

Collegehumor's ranking of "The Sexiest[Celebrity] Woman Alive" poll

Quote: (06-05-2014 02:27 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Quote: (06-05-2014 01:27 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Note the overlaps between their "sexiest" list and my list of the The 10 Most Overrated Female Celebrities from last year.

Female attraction is so incredibly Fame-focused that they turn around and try to do the same to men.

It does not work the same way as a number of widespread attraction tests have proven. Turns out that more guys would bang a super-hot 18-year-old model than they would bang many actresses even in their prime - as far as I recall on test it was 94% guys wanting to bang a no-name young 9 than 92% Angelina Jolie in the prime.

For women the results were absolutely fame-focused. Brad Pitt would have been fucked by over 85% of the female population while only 20% of women were interested in a better-looking male model.

For the record; it was users who voted for the chicks.

I dont know the ratio of genders who voted; but I would not see any incentive for a chick to click the link/vote. So I still think a high proportion of those who votes are guys. Which means the brainwashing has been almost successful.

Messages In This Thread