rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Austrailia work and holiday visa

Austrailia work and holiday visa

I wrote a post about getting work in the australian mining towns in the other thread by afarang.

It will be hard to get into the good jobs in the mining companies on a WHV but you can still make very decent money there. I went their without any work experience and with pretty bad english skills and was still able to save 10 grand monthly after I did understand how these places work.

LOL at calling Karratha a hidden diamond regarding women. I havent been there for a bit more than a year and I am aware that the place is turning from a remote mining camp to a normal city... But this is hard to believe. When I have been there last time it was the worst places I have ever seen. Most guys go there for several months without getting laid and get boners when seeing a 7 or 8 every other day in the streets.

Also the work situation got much harder during the last 2-3 years. I know quiet a few people who are struggling to get jobs there at all. You might be better of in smaller and remote places as Onslow and Newman or wherever they are in the process of building new towns around the mining camps.

Messages In This Thread