rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Baltimore

Baltimore

Thursday night Cowboys & Rednecks is the biggest weekday HH crowd in Fed because they do this flip a coin / guess heads-tails and if you guess right you've get a free beer. So it gets packed as shit. And then mad river usually gets a later crowd on Thursday night. Mad River is where I'd tell someone to go if they were out of town and trying to get an SNL.

Mon-Wed is going to be much more hit or miss but you might find something. There may be bars with specials, I haven't gone out much those days in a while, look around online. If you do try M-W, I'd say try to work HH scenes on cross street in Fed or head over to canton square, and find some chick(s) that are down to party/stay out late, as opposed to showing up to a bars at 11pm during the week (except Thursday).

Overall I'd say for the most part save your energy for Thursday and go for broke that night. If you do Fed, hit C&R first and then head to Mad River at like 11pm or so. All the other bars are easy walking distance around there so check them out too. Good luck.

Messages In This Thread