rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mother murders son for Facebook Likes

Mother murders son for Facebook Likes

Not much shocks me anymore but my jaw is literally suspended.

Firing range for this broad. Hell, If I was in power for a day I would pump her full of salt and let her suffer like her son did and let her get a taste of how it feels.

Social media brings out the worst in women like war brings out the worst in men. I've been saying that social media will break the Western females back like World war broke down groups of men across the world. This is the female's war of will and she is loosing big time.

Example: My cousin had no qualms hacking a dude to death when he was knew deep peacekeeping in Africa as a teen. He said the idea that death could catch him at any time made him loose any remorse or logic.

The flip: A female has no qualms in using or anything or anybody as a means for validation and attention via social media. The idea of loosing this attention makes women act out and loose any remorse or logic.

Messages In This Thread