rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mother murders son for Facebook Likes

Mother murders son for Facebook Likes

Quote: (06-03-2014 02:35 PM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

I bet if this chick didn't figure out how to get attention from the kids she would have been cutting herself or having boyfriends beat her and post the sob stories on facebook for attention.

Yeah, her psychotic need for attention would have indeed just transferred to a different outlet if, for instance, she were infertile.

But only in the USA can a woman torture her own child for five years before murdering it to feed her attention jones, with little fear of a criminal conviction. The media has been claiming (a) that the child probably wasn't murdered and (b) that the child was murdered, but the mother shouldn't go to jail she should just "get help".

Penalty for murder in the USA if you're a woman? Therapy.

The (admittedly liberal) show 'Young Turks' had a, thankfully, direct and forceful video about this sociopathic monster. But here's how their liberal audience responded to the host saying this woman should be in prison.

"She is sick. It's a real psychological disorder. It's a somatoform disorder. You can't let your emotions get in the way. It is awful, but she is mentally ill. I am ashamed of you, Cenk. You, of all people, should not misrepresent mental illnesses."

"I don't think she should get a life sentence. Not if she has Munchausen's by proxy b/c she's mentally ill. She needs mental help. And she should be in a mental hospital until she is better.
If she never gets better she should never get out. That's how it should work. If she's a risk to people, she should stay in the hospital. But once she is better, I would be okay with her going free."

"They took the time to find out what Münchausen by Proxy is, but not the time to find out it's a serious psychological illness that requires professional mental healthcare and NOT prison."

Still no charges have been filed.

Messages In This Thread