rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wikipedia just published its article on the manosphere

Wikipedia just published its article on the manosphere

No one has yet mentioned what the manosphere was called before: the roissysphere. It only changed because he nuked his blog. Otherwise it's very likely it would have still been called that.

He started around 2007, though he had been commenting on DC Bachelor for a while. I was blogging mostly about game with rudimentary anti-feminism and anti-american women writing. My description on alpha/beta was too simplistic. My rants weren't focused. He connected a lot of dots that essentially created a new field of thought that went deeper. Not to mention his game advice was strong. It would be a shame if he wasn't in the wikipedia article. For us, he did blaze the path more than The Game. Lots of guys found me after reading that book, but if you read it now, you won't find many similarities with our philosophy.

It's easy to take for granted that the conversations we have every day was taking place in very limited scope pre 2007.

The Evil Patriarchy came late on the scene and wasn't too effective in spreading manosphere ideals like ROK is doing now.

Messages In This Thread