rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

E-cigarettes?

E-cigarettes?

My friend's Dad is only 47 and was reasonably healthy looking for a guy that drank a liter of vodka a week, along with beer, sparks and 2 packs of sonoma cigs a day.

He's had 2 strokes in the last couple of months and is sliding fast towards probably not seeing next year.

I basically stopped drinking last year and never smoke, and want to see this guy last a few more years for my buddy's sake.

Sucks to see a guy that built his own home with his own hands reduced to a shell of himself.

The truth is that he's an extreme alcoholic and the only thing I can see him actually considering doing, if it was done for him, is to replace his smokes with some type of vapor that tasted like the real thing.

Quote: (05-28-2014 05:11 PM)Moto Wrote:  

My lungs have healed so much, it is equivalent to quitting smoking. I used to smoke around 10 cigarettes a day. Now it's closer to 10 cigarettes a year.

I image this could be life changing for someone with a 30+ year history of a pack or 2 a day.

Quote:Quote:

If you do your research and buy the hardware cheap, and make your own liquid, it is significantly cheaper than buying packs of cigarettes.

It would have to be cheap to keep him on board. I think he would actually enjoy making the liquid and all that.

If you really want the cigarette taste, you can buy organic or high-quality rolling tobacco and mix it with glycerin. Let it sit for a few days, then strain it out. It's like making tea. Viola, you've got your favorite cigarette in e-cig form.

It would have to taste like tobacco - pretty strong too I assume or he'd go back. Really interested in hearing more about how to do this.

I'd be happy to share my favorite companies and places to buy if anyone is seriously interested. I've been a hobbyist for years.

I'm interested in a simple, cheap solution that he would follow to brew his own and that could either charge itself or last a few days. Please PM or tell us more.

Messages In This Thread