rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls that tell you they don't need a man on the first date

Girls that tell you they don't need a man on the first date

Quote: (05-31-2014 02:16 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Quote: (05-14-2014 10:42 AM)Every10GivesMeA10 Wrote:  

Been on multiple dates and usually the girl brings up points like "Yep my mom teached me to never depend on a man. So when I dump him or he dumps me I remain strong and independent."

What would be your comeback to this? It annoys me to hear this come out of the mouth of cute women.

You date black women?

[Image: tumblr_muhbm6O1NV1simeyko1_400.gif]

Comes up ALL THE TIME.

In my experience, impromptu statements about independence are statements of insecurity.

She's worried about something, and you've got an opportunity to explore her weakness even though she thinks she's talking about a strength.

You can of course ignore her statement, and then steer the conversation away from it.

That could show insecurity on your part. Why does it really bother you that she's going out of her way to tell you that she's going to still keep her head up high if you dump her, or when she dumps you?

So I usually encourage the hamster to spin the wheel.

Let her tell you of her bravery, of her ability to "survive". Steer the conversation to her post-relationship independence and figure out how she got fucked and fucked over. She'll lay out exactly how the last guy managed to have her ass up over an Ektorp sofa wearing a French maid outfit.

Whatever you do, don't get snarky.

Sometimes a chick will test you and your reactions by what she says.
More often than not, she isn't consciously trying to trap you, but she will deduct points if you react badly to just about anything.

My 2 cents anyway.

WIA

This is the best and most comprehensive answer to the question.

BeyondBorders and 007 made good comments as well.

It's important to note that women who make comments like this ARE the most easily emotionally compromised. They would likely make good girlfriends if they didn't let the past jade them.

You can go either the full badboy route, but that requires a far more immobile frame.

WIA's way is easier and you'll probably get the booty faster with less drama. It's undoubtedly a broadcast of insecurity on her part to make remarks like that.

CAUTION: Women who pull moves like this are prone to immediately changing speed to gaming you on formalizing the boyfriend route/get soft. That may happen soon as you disarm the "I don't need a man" defense. You may end up in a trap of her trying to hang the booty in the balance if you don't play it right. You know what to do

Messages In This Thread