rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Texas All-Stars Meet Up?

Texas All-Stars Meet Up?

Quote: (06-01-2014 11:38 PM)Screwston Wrote:  

Meet up will be in the H because Austin is gay and full of Where's Waldo? look a likes. "The Rustler" is banned from attending due to him not knowing how to pull girls under 60. Hit me on the hip for details if you got my number.

Don't worry brah, being carless sucks and I understand. Good thing there's southwest and greyhound, hit me up if you need a ride.

More pootang in the ATX and betas to AMOG than one can handle, peacock central right there. Not to mention...Houston lacks quality and the weather is suicidal.

What can I say....I like em near their end, waiting to cash out on their life insurance and will is much easier at that end.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Messages In This Thread