rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Facebook Deactivation 90 Day Challenge- How long have you guys gone without Facebook?

Facebook Deactivation 90 Day Challenge- How long have you guys gone without Facebook?

^As the kids say these days "Those feels doe"

I was at the beach yesterday with one of my close friends enjoying the weather, throwing a frisbee around, talking about girls, life, and our upcoming camping plans. All around us we noticed girls and guys posing and taking cell phone pictures of eachother as if the beach was one giant photography studio. Not a word of exaggeration, there were 4 separate groups of people within a 100' radius of us who were all taking turns posing for eachother to take cell phone pics. We saw a group of 3 dudes siting on a beach towel all staring down at their phones not saying a word to eachother. Walked around the strip and got some beach pizza; saw girls taking pictures of themselves eating pizza. Grabbed lunch earlier in the day and sat outside next to an ice cream stand, saw some chubby beta buy a large soft serve in a cone, take 3 paces from the counter, hold his cone a couple feet from his face, snap an iPhone pic, then start eating it (he was alone).

I messaged a girl on OKC last night who had a picture in her profile that someone took of her back side at the beach - just standing in the sand straight with her back to the camera. I messaged her with "Why do girls always take pictures of eachother posing on the beach?" He response was "Because we wanna have the memories"

Yeah? Years from now you are going to look at the 200 pictures you took of yourself making duckfaces on the beach throughout he summer of 2014? Yeah, thats something that needs archiving for the annals of history so you can show your grand children some day.

"See? Wasn't grammy so grazy? Before I met grampy and settled down at 32 I used to be bad bitch. We just didn't give a shit back then. Oh em gee look at these 2 dozen pictures of me wasted with my besties holding red solo cups and playing peer pong. You kids are too young to remember 'YOLO' it was a shit show."

Messages In This Thread