rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is Colombia or SEA best for my first trip?

Is Colombia or SEA best for my first trip?

I'm starting to debate whether or not pipelining is actually worth the effort. I feel like not being in the country has made me lose out on more girls than if I had waited until I arrive.

After about 10 days of pipelining I have several numbers from girls I'd rate as 7/10. However, I'm having difficulty with the 8's and 9's.

I've had a few of the 8s and 9s seem interested, but as soon as they find out I'm not in Colombia they go silent. So, I started telling them I'm in Colombia, with the plan to either get their numbers or chat on skype or facebook until I get there.

However, the hotter girls all seem to pretty quickly ask me if I have whatsapp. I do have whatsapp, but of course the number is not local. If I give them my US number, they go silent. I feel like they have caught on to the fact that guys are pipelining and are making sure I'm actually in Colombia.

I'm curious how you guys deal with this or if you've noticed the same thing?

Messages In This Thread