rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

French Open Thread

French Open Thread

Quote: (06-01-2014 12:11 PM)KorbenDallas Wrote:  

He's Latvian, and his red pill views go beyond that particular view. He was arrested in Sweden for being a man basically, and said he would never go back there, that Swedish culture is fucked up.

Oops, didn't really know him as I'm not into tennis, after googling his name you're right, he doesn't really seem to worry about the press.

"It was great fun, but I’m never going to go to Sweden again in my life. If you go out and meet some girls, and immediately you’re put in jail, that’s not normal. It was nothing. They have many, many stupid rules, just like in your country [the United States].”

"For every normal guy, in your mind is to get the girl in bed. As soon as possible. It all takes energy. In a tournament, I don’t do that."

"Don’t worry about me. I have my own thing. I’ve never dated a girl. I don’t let her believe that she’s my girlfriend.”

Messages In This Thread