rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dubai

Dubai

Quote: (07-19-2011 02:37 AM)Imthattypeofguy Wrote:  

Quote: (07-07-2011 09:37 PM)naughtynomad Wrote:  

I'm planning on pillaging Dubai soon myself. Thanks a mill.
Anyone had any experience with Muslim girls there specifically??

naughtynomad
I've been going through Dubai 3 times a year for the past 7 years (short 2-3 day trips). Its not impossible to meet a normal girl but damn near all of the women in the nightclubs will be working. Dubai is very interesting, it can be as cheap or as expensive as you want it to be. if you are a drinker make sure you grab a bottle or 2 at the duty free in the airport otherwise the only place you can get it is in the clubs (most hotels have clubs in them). There are a lot of africans, chineses, russians and filipinos in Dubai

There is weed avail but hash is the drug of choice, i'd strongly advise you to stay away from them though. I had a friend locked up for bringing a small amount of weed in lucky for him right after Ramadan the sheik pardoned all the expats who weren't arrested for violent crimes.

Also Ramadan starts in August, do not plan your trip during that time, the clubs discos aren't allowed to play music not even at night.

Since you'll be in the UAE take the hour drive to Abu Dhabi. Its not as busy as Dubai and the chances of running into non working girls are greater.

Oh here is a list of famed night clubs in Dubai

The York
Jockeys
TGIT
The Premiere
Ratskys (Filipino)
Broadway (Arabic & Russian)

All the clubs you just listed here are known hooker spots so be prepared to pay $$$ if you plan to hit the spots listed above...The list of the spots I went to on my trip in February still apply...I will get some more names of spots from my chick that works for Emirates who lives there...All high end spots but these are the spots where you can distinguish yourself if you come GQ.

Messages In This Thread