rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wearing a wedding ring to pick up women

Wearing a wedding ring to pick up women

Quote: (05-30-2014 11:19 AM)internet alpha Wrote:  

Preselection is the most powerful attraction trigger there is. Maybe besides fame. Women want what they cant have. What about babies and puppies do they work in picking up women.

That is very true, I definatly notice that if I walk into a bar wit a hot chick other chicks definately give you eyes and want you more. That said I think it probably works more in that scenario that with a ring. Maybe your married to some cow at home. I think the desirability comes when they see who you have and want you but I'm sure wit a ring it works a bit as well as they at least know you are "unavailable".

I'm not sure about women, I have a feeling some would think more work and headaches you being attachhed would outweight the oh he's taken I want him. Also I think there's still a decent number of women out there who don't wanna break up a marriage.

I see it doing more harm tan good thoug I guess it depends on the women some women it probably brings to you like a magnet

Messages In This Thread