rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) March - July 2014?

Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) March - July 2014?

Pretty funny to see girls being referred to as FOB in their own country. I never really thought about it, but in China, I'm the FOB.
Quote: (05-28-2014 01:01 PM)Cyclone Wrote:  

Quote: (05-27-2014 08:24 AM)Spaniard88 Wrote:  

I have similar critiques to yours, but I'm hesitant to jump ship to Vietnam, because it may shrink the potential dating pool to...I don't know, you tell me, what % among the 18 to 22 age group speak English?

EDIT: Just found an old post by Chochemonger where he stated it was 30%. Would you say that's about right?

For the 18-22 range, 30% is spot-on, unless yr counting metropolitan Saigon (really, all you should care about is the central districts). But in all honesty, I'm not even sure why this is an issue for you, Vietnamese girls are a significant step-up looks-wise compared to Philippines OR Thailand, so any worries you have about other criteria get canceled out pretty easily IMO.

Quote: (05-28-2014 12:10 PM)Elim Wrote:  

Anyone please feel free to add to my post or disagree.

I'd say your observations are correct, but at the same time they don't detract as much from pickup as you make it sound in your post. Using online meetups (couchsurfing, internations, maybe meetup.com) are easily the best way to sift through the FOB Vietnamese girls and get right to the smoking hot slice of the pie (looks-wise and chemistry-wise)

Cheers, and BTW, I will be coming to SGN July 20th for 5 days on my way back to the USA. Hope you guys are still there.

I've referral links for most credit cards, PM me for them & thanks if you use them
Strip away judeo-christian ethics ingraining sex is dirty/bad & the idea we're taking advantage of these girls disintegrates. Once you've lost that ethical quandary (which it isn't outside religion) then they've no reason to play the victim, you've no reason to feel the rogue. The interaction is to their benefit.
Frequent Travs
Phils SZ China

Messages In This Thread