rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Blond Obsession

Blond Obsession

It's not just men who are obsessed; just look at how many women out there bust out the peroxide just in time for summer - granted, it was a lot worse about 5-6 years ago when I was in university and every girl bleached her hair, but it's still out there.

I have fucked, I believe, only two straight and pure natural blondes (how could I tell? Blonde pubic hair) but a boatload of girls with peroxide. My insight into the matter:

- Simple economics, scarcity drives up prices...a natural blonde is truly rare. What percentage of the global population is naturally blonde, maybe 3%?
- All these IRTs and deranged half-Asian killers that covet them...sort of ties into the economics; no blondes in their part of the world.
- It's what's seen as 'the ideal' when people imagine your classic 'American Dream' scenario; white-picket fence, 2 kids, big suburban home - comes with a blonde wife. It's a 'status' thing as well.

Me personally, yeah, I'll knock the bottom out of a hot blonde any time the option's available to me (even a fake blonde), but I like girls with dark brown hair, light eyes and pale skin the most.

Messages In This Thread