rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Raucous Nightlife = More Snls???

Raucous Nightlife = More Snls???

Quote: (07-15-2011 03:50 PM)Vitriol Wrote:  

Places that stay open until 5 am usually start poppin off somewhere between 11 and midnight and keep a decent crowd until closing. Having 5 hours of opportunity versus one or two seems like a much better deal to me.

Try 1-2am. Trendiest clubs where I am DJ does not start playing till 1am.
By the time you are in and settled with your drinks and start looking for targets, it could well be 2am - so how many hours of opportunity do you have?
Plus, when girls know the whole night is ahead of them, they don't want to sell themselves short and drop in the arms of the first dude who talked them up - they stay and hope that the other guy (who just parked his Porsche in front) will come to swoop them instead.

I think G looks at this from the perspective of someone who does not have to show up at 9am at the office. Then I agree it is best to have all night for swooping. I like it too when I'm on vacation.
But if it's Wednesday and I have to show up at work at 9am dead or alive the next day, I definitely want the DJ to shout last call at 2am. If I get a girl home - great, if not - at least I will get some sleep and not walk away feeling I could have banged if I had stayed later.

Messages In This Thread