rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Man Beds 100 Women in Four Months in Bali

Man Beds 100 Women in Four Months in Bali

http://www.news.com.au/travel/world-trav...6934522770

Summary: after seven years in a long-term relationship this guy travels to Bali and beds 100 women in four months. Not bad. I wonder if he's a member of this forum?

"THERE was a shocking motorcycle accident and a cliff jump that went horribly wrong, leaving a woman with a fractured back, but it was self-confessed “sex addict” Todd Gisondi that grabbed the attention of viewers during an expose of one of Australians' most popular holiday spots last night... The rugby player, who claims he's bedded 100 women in four months in Bali, has even devised his own “pick up” language and scoring system, with the ultimate goal of sleeping with three women in the same night... He confesses to using his dog Titto to help him pick up. 'He’s like a 100 per cent success rate. If I go up to a girl and they talk about my dog ... I’m going to pretty much have sex with that girl, because of Titto.'"

[Image: attachment.jpg18900]   

Messages In This Thread