rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming girls in a hurry / rushing

Gaming girls in a hurry / rushing

Thanks Wingmen, I'll try both of these. I agree about them not knowing you're hitting on them in the day time. I've opened with indirect openers before. Then...when I run out of things to say...and get the balls up and start asking more personal questions like their name or kind of hitting on them....leading up to asking their number.....often they'll get a "oh so this is what this is all about" look on their face. Or a " okay...here it comes...he's gonna ask me out" look. So, this goes to show they are still in the mindset of just trying to help some ignorant guy out when I start to lay that stuff down. Most good looking young women are just so in their heads during the daytime. They just seem to have tunnel vision...it's all about "their world" I think men must be much more cognizant of their surroundings and kind of on pseudo alert most of the time. With their radars up....especially for hot nubile women. But damn women...they just walk around oblivious fucking with their iphones, laser focusing on buying their coffee and getting to their crossfit appointment or salon visit....the whole time men are drooling over them. I'm not saying the women are oblivious to men staring at them as I know they are perceptive....but many times, they just seem to have tunnel vision performing their feminine tasks and daily routine and are not taking in their surroundings like men do.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Messages In This Thread