rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

French Foreign Legion

French Foreign Legion

Man, go be a trooper if it's what you really want. I may be crazy enough to think that being around 'thugs' is a learning advantage in its own sense. The dry spell will be enforced on you so even if it bothers you, you'll become disciplined regardless. It's true that they hold high regards in mercenary openings after you retire. Just because you won't have a marketable skill after you leave service doesn't mean you can't swindle something great out of that situation. I was raised by poor, uninformed parents which made the us army sound like a good investment. The time demands of being reserves has cockblocked a lot of other plans I wanted to pursue and to work the benefits like I wanted to I had to search hard and over years. In complete honesty, I ended up back at my parents house last year after I fell for a sociopathic roommates sob story when everything was smooth before. That's how I realized how close to the poverty line I've been living at that the military in the states is bullshit for building a future on. Make the choices you want and follow through brother

Messages In This Thread