rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Forum Moderation in the Wake of the PUAHate Killings by Elliot Rodger

Forum Moderation in the Wake of the PUAHate Killings by Elliot Rodger

Quote: (05-25-2014 05:59 AM)vannigoc Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

The fact that these men see “game” as the remedy to all personal and social ills is perhaps the greatest indictment of the way they view the world.

And why the hell not?

Knowing how to relate to other people, and especially women, if you are a man, is a huge part of being a healthy human. It's funny this author chooses to be so blind and ignorant about this.

EDIT: I will add, however, that kid obviously had issues far beyond just having zero game. A "normal" person might be miserable without knowing how to deal with the opposite sex, but they wouldn't lash out like this.

Obviously this guy was just fucked up in the dome and there have always been unfortunate outliers like him out there.

So on that level I can see what the author means by "game" not being the answer to everything.

I just know that if I had none at all, I would be extremely frustrated and do what I could to change the problem. The built-up hormones alone would drive you mad - let alone the feelings of inadequacy. And I don't think people should start tarring guys who want to learn to improve themselves and get laid.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Messages In This Thread