rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Elliot Rodger shoots up California campus because he can't get laid

Elliot Rodger shoots up California campus because he can't get laid

Quote: (05-24-2014 10:15 AM)KorbenDallas Wrote:  

In this case bad parenting may also be a big factor in addition to the "beta rage" thing.

One thing that appears to have gone in times past, ancient and even 100 years ago, is that if it just didn't happen for a guy and he turned 18 or whatever, a guy would go alone or with his buddies to a brothel.

Edit: Great minds think alike Travesty.

Exactly. I know we espouse game, but even Roosh who has spoken about instilling Game virtues in his younger brother has had trouble getting through 100%.

Many guys DO have access to game material and for whatever reason can't get it to work and get raged.

If they simply banged 2 or 3 girls beforehand an automatic abundance mentality would ensue.

First one is always the hardest. Just get it out of the damn way. Confidence of young men would sky rocket.

This was normal practice throughout human history. Training men that sex and women is no big deal. It is for enjoyment and not something to be worshiped then hated.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Messages In This Thread