rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best City with The Most Beautiful Women

Best City with The Most Beautiful Women

Quote: (07-16-2011 02:41 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Quote: (07-13-2011 11:38 AM)Ajiaco Wrote:  

We also have different ideas of what great cities are. I love New York and Paris, but they don't have the sort of energy that a giant, sprawling mess of a Latin American city has. And the Latin American City is simply not going to measure up to a First World capital in the culture and luxury departments.

Also, a major first world city is going to have diversity that third world cities simply lack as of now. It is a tradeoff...I would love a city like Bogota with a wide variety of ethnic women, world-class museums and concerts, and great restaurants with all kinds of food, but that still retained that gritty, run-down hustler vibe. New York in the seventies and eighties as opposed to the cleaned-up yupster mallscape that's there now. I would like the option of being suited down in the luxury suite, as well as the option to dance all night in the barrio in a wife beater. There would be the possibility of doing artsy things without having to deal with people staring at their screens all the time and having entitlement complexes.

OK, now I am just dreaming. Paris in the 20s is my real best city and I missed it entirely.

Great post I must say. Toronto in the 80's use to be gritty with fantastic nightlife and a certain grittiness to it. Now like many cities it has been cleaned up with sprawling condo's and Starbucks/Gap/Mcdonald's everywhere.

Budapest is a great city but sadly I was not bowled over by the women, although there are loads of sexy hungarian women.

You evidently did not go to Hajogyari Island. One of the highest concentrations of hot girls in one place I've found in the world (35+ countries and counting). It's a collection of clubs about 20 minutes outside of Budapest and where ALLLL of the hot girls go. I'm getting horny just thinking about it.

Messages In This Thread