rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

McQueen's Las Vegas Data Sheet

McQueen's Las Vegas Data Sheet

SLS is planning to open Labor Day Weekend later this year. Foxtail their new day and nightclub is opening LDW14 as well. I'm confident it will be marketed and promoted properly. SBE has put a lot of investment into getting SLS up and running. XIV will continue this summer at Hyde Bellagio.

With Drais opening this Memorial Day Weekend, it will be a solid summer to enjoy in Vegas.

Has anyone been to the Sapphire's Pool Party? An acquaintance's daughter works there and she told me it's decent.

Quote: (05-21-2014 12:42 PM)Drazen Wrote:  

THEhotel is turning into the Delano hotel in September. Doubt they can get the same crowd Miami gets though, but it seems like it might be good for lounge life. Problem with the SLS is that its all the way down on Sahara. Just kind of geographically undesirable of an area. There was a rumor they were going to make an Usuhaia Beach Club in Vegas. Maybe if the Daylight stops poppin' off they'll rebrand it as such.

They started the project when the Fountainbleu and Echelon were going to be developed in that area but both kind of fizzled out. Just looked it up, apparantly the Echelon is going to be a "Resorts World" which they have some in Asia I believe. http://www.reviewjournal.com/business/ne...-show-yet.

I'm wondering if Vegas will ever get a LIV or Pacha. Pure Vegas closed last night, its owned by Hakkasan/AMG. I hated that venue.

Messages In This Thread