rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Never tell the police anything!

Never tell the police anything!

Quote: (05-21-2014 10:57 PM)Menace Wrote:  

^^^ Sorry, that sounds like a bunch of nonsense. Common law copyrighted property? What is that? In the US copyright is a federal law (17 U.S.C) that would certainly preempt any state common law. Or are you suggesting there is some kind of federal common law that governs copyright?

I don't know what the U.C.C has to do with anything here...it is applicable to the sale of "goods", as defined in the U.C.C. I don't think any sale is going on here.

Also, how is taking your license considered a public performance of your allegedly copyrighted work...which is what copyright is basically intended to protect. Also, how would that not fall under the fair use exception?
Accessing common law is what enables you to create the Common Law copyright Notice instrument on your name to begin with, with any legitimacy. The ALL-CAPS straw man name is what you are severing the surityship of between yourself (the sentient flesh and blood human being) as the straw-man name. You also regain owner ship of that name after severing surityship. It turns the person using your name into the "user" and you the "Secured Party."

".....and wherein User pledges all of User’s assets, land, consumer goods, farm products, inventory, equipment, money, investment property, commercial tort claims, letters of credit, letter-of-credit rights, chattel paper, instruments, deposit accounts, accounts, documents, and general intangibles, and all User’s interest in all such foregoing property, now owned and hereafter acquired, now existing and hereafter arising, and wherever located, as collateral for securing User’s contractual obligation in favor of Secured Party for User’s unauthorized use of Secured Party’s common-law-copyrighted property."

The Copyright Notice is published 4 times consecutively in a nationally circulatable newspaper's Legal Notices Section.. the legal equivalence of "hear ye hear ye, Mr. Wilson is hereby the owner of this common law copyrighted material." The public, including the police, judge, laymen, have all been put on notice.

The UCC plays an important role to file a UCC Financing Statement (which is tricky to do in some states, and to be safe, should be done in the county, or state where you reside or may spend any significant time in). This UCC Statement is used to protect all the All assets, land, and personal property, and all interest in said assets, land, and personal property, now owned and hereafter acquired, now existing and hereafter arising, and wherever located, described fully in a Security Agreement you establish for your assets.

Other important instruments that must be created are:
~ Hold Harmless and Indemnity Agreement
~ Private Agreement - where you establish you are not an accommodation party or suretor for "debtor" or the ALL CAPS name.
~ Multiple Notarized copies of the Legal Notices section copy of your copyright notice
~ Affidavit's of Mailing for delivering the Notice by Written Communication Package to predatory individuals to attempt to use your name. << this puts them on individual notice they are breaking copyright law.

** Providing your license when asked for it immediately enters you into a verbal contract with the officer. You CANNOT willingly give him anything he asks for period. THEN you would enter a contract with HIM. And thus, is admissible such as the above-posted video suggests. The Self-executing Security Agreement he would enter into, which is contained within the Common-Law Copyright Notice initiates ONLY once he uses your name.

Once the Law-man uses your name even once, it is up to you to record the occurrence, be it by writing your name, speaking your name (in court you could subpoena the audio log as evidence if in front of a judge). Then you put them on notice (green card return service mailing with Afidavit of Mailing from the postmaster, and follow a fairly strict - fully notarized - delivery of invoices charging them for each and every occurrence of their use.. per Federal Fair Debt Collections Act guidelines.

In court in MI, I put the bailiff, officer, and judge all on notice before my court date. Every single cop in the court house filed in behind me to see how it was handled before they would have called my name. I had about 9 cops watch how this unfolded. They tried to bargain me down to a lesser charge before my court time and I refused and it REALLY pissed off the cops. In the end, I walked out of the court house with 9 cops scratching their heads and a clean license.

Again, it's a LOT of shit to prepare, but technically you can use it to get out of paying taxes, credit cards, clean your credit record, and other more practical shit too. However, if applying for ANY gov't related position, including military, etc.. you will be denied if they discover you have done this. You are literally severing yourself from the indebtedness of the nation by severing surityship of any debt of this country you are unwillingly born into when your parents unknowingly sign your birth certificate and a SS # is assigned to with an ALL CAPS NAME making you an entity of business in this country. Have you ever, I mean EVER, gotten any financial anything, be it credit card, bank, court notice, child support, employer doc. etc. that DID NOT show your names in ALL CAPS ?? There is a reason for that. And it's frankly a pretty scary one.

Messages In This Thread