rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Flat Earth Society - still going strong!

The Flat Earth Society - still going strong!

Quote: (05-21-2014 01:29 AM)cardguy Wrote:  

Quote: (05-19-2014 08:22 PM)cardguy Wrote:  

For all I know America and Britain are 70 miles from each other. And planes just go round in circles for 8 hours - every flight - to give the illusion that the countries are thousands of miles apart.

I read the other day that cruise voyage companies do something a bit like this.

Apparently on a lot of 'round the world' cruises - you will spend a couple of days travelling from one beach paradise to another.

And since these islands are only a few hours apart - the ships will circle for a day or so in a giant circle - with the next island close by over the horizon to give the illusion to the holiday goers that they are travelling further than they really are.

Psychologically - it must be more powerful to spend a couple of days cruising to the next island than it would to spend a 6 hours.

This is too vague an idea to search for evidence of on Google. But I thought it was an interesting story.

Not sure where I read it though...

Simple, get on a cruise and record the GPS coordinates with your phone.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Messages In This Thread