rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

[HELP] Fresh Black High School Graduate Seeking Assistance

[HELP] Fresh Black High School Graduate Seeking Assistance

Quote: (07-15-2011 03:00 PM)Black Quixote Wrote:  

Thanks Again to Everyone, I am amazed the quality of help you guys present and assistance that has been offered this place is truly a haven for the aspiring traveler.

Well, I am currently in DC with my older brother, and I LOVE IT. Girls are from all over, very nice, and for a good part look good. Approached like 8 girls my first day and got 3 numbers. I am going to start my 1000 girl challenge tommorow so by the time I start college in a month I will at least be mildly farther in my ability with women haha.

I am only here for another week. My brother will be with me and speaks fluent spanish/portugese, and can dance salsa/merenge/bachata and sing and is a marine lol. He is a BEAST with girls. In DC alot of people know him, he doesnt wait in any lines and all his girls are from brazil, africa, colombia, domican republic and one austrlian girl are his regulars and he is still getting offers daily.

So despite my aims, he wants to go to Australia, Thailand and Brazil. I told him Im dark and from what Ive read me being a dark american that speaks no english = Im fucked. He is much lighter than me, an inch taller than me so about 6 3. And as I mentioned before speaks portguese. I am just in good shape, a beast at futebol and have decent game.

I am looking forward to Australia and Thailand, brazil.....not so much. I dont even really know what brazilian girls look like, and if they are mean. If they are as nice as DC girls have been to me then I should be good. Just gotta go with an open mind I suppose haha.

Now, on to my next question guys:

Pipelining:

I will begin my search for how to pipeline a bit for each place, whats a good number of girls to be in good standing with for when you come?

I will use this thread as a means as both a journal and a question area from here on.

Will keep you updated.

Thanks guys!Q

Damn dude sounds like you're in a pretty good position, with a cool, experienced older bro to kind of show you the ropes and kick down some valuable guidance and knowledge. Also, you're discovery of this site, "game", and the motivation to approach, puts you WAY ahead of the curve at 18.

Props aside, I think you really can't go wrong with any three of those countries (Australia, Thailand, and Brazil). I think you should take into consideration that Australia will be the most expensive of the three, but there would also be obvious advantages like speaking English and ease of travel. A lot of guys talk shit on Aussie girls, but from the ones I've seen traveling, they tend to be hot as fuck. As a black American you would have some exotic factor, but overall my impression of Australians isn't very good (loud, obnoxious, arrogant, in your face).

I have been to Thailand and Brazil, and I got to say that I liked Brazil a lot better, but that could largely be due to my own personal experience. Thailand is for sure safer and cheaper, but at least as touristy, if not more touristy than Brazil. Both countries are about equally as easy to travel in, although everything is geared towards tourists in Thailand so it might get a slight edge there.

Brazilian girls vs. Thai girls, is no contest in my opinion, Brazilian women win hands down. Not to knock Thai women, because they can be hot as shit, but Brazilian women are way finer overall, and at a much more consistent rate. I am a sucker for girls with fat, round asses, and Brazilian bundhas are rightfully world famous. If you're brother speaks fluent Portuguese, I would say it would be a great opportunity to travel with him to Brazil. Get the Pimsleur's audio CD's and start studying them so you will have a little Portuguese to get you by. If your bro is a beast with the women, can speak the language, I don't see how you wouldn't do alright for yourself down there as his wing.

Anyways, that's my 2 cents, I don't think you could go wrong with any of those countries, so it's a win-win situation.

Messages In This Thread