rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

America’s Fastest-Growing Class Of Millionaires? Public Employees.

America’s Fastest-Growing Class Of Millionaires? Public Employees.

Quote: (05-20-2014 12:35 PM)berserk Wrote:  

Quote: (05-20-2014 12:29 PM)TheFinalEpic Wrote:  

So what if the public sector makes more?

"So what" because the public sector in reality robs the private sector at gunpoint. That is the moral objection.

Second, because the public sector is a lot less efficient than the private sector. The bigger the public sector, the less efficient solutions for the customer.

Third, because the bigger the public sector, the less freedom and the rules, regulations and laws.
Do you understand the basis of economic stimulation? Your country is no longer a free-market and never will be, because that economic system doesn't fully function. The basis of economic stimulation is to provide jobs to the masses, build infrastructure, hospitals, and public works and supply these people with money so that they can continue to spend on consumer goods. Your government bailed out private sectors oh I don't know.. 6 years ago during the housing bubble. Thus, you guys are leaning towards a system that is alike to Canada's.

You can't use opinions to back up cold hard facts, "the public sector is a lot less efficient" Says who?

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

Messages In This Thread